I’m going to try something new this year for my New Year’s Resolution. I can’t decide between eating healthier, saving money, giving back, and everything else that I should do all year long, so each month I’m going to devote myself to a different resolution. At the end of each month I’m going to write about my experience with that resolution, and see how well they stick in the long term.
- January: Go on a spending freeze.
- February: Write 2 long letters each week.
- March: Eat clean every day.
- April: Do a random act of kindness every day.
- May: Pick up a new hobby, activity or sport with your child.
- June: Take a road trip.
- July: Read a book each week.
- August: Be as green as possible.
- September: Spend one full day volunteering.
- October: Learn to cook 5 new meals.
- November: Each day write down 3 things for which you’re thankful.
- December: Make 12 new crafts.
And here it is in Word format, so you can make your own: Monthly Resolutions Printable