Several candidates every year sit for the judiciary exam, but only a few are selected. It is important to study well to crack the exam at the first attempt. Though different states conduct the exam, the syllabus remains the same. If you are a serious aspirant, you should go for online judiciary coaching.
About Judiciary Exam 2020-21
The state’s judicial branch organizes judiciary Exams to hire candidates for the secondary judicial services. This exam aims primarily on the latest events of national as well as global significance, Indian legal history, governance, constitutional history, aptitude, and analytical skills. The candidates who have a Bachelor of Laws degree are eligible to take the Judiciary Exam. Experts recommend online coaching for aspiring candidates for the best preparation.
Features Of Online Coaching For Judiciary Exam
- Regular Live E-Classes
- Coaching from Qualified Faculty who have cleared the exams themselves
- Highly interactive sessions. Doubts are cleared in real-time.
- Level up your preparation with practice mock tests and topic wise tests
- Self-paced Live lectures
- Thousands of practice questions along with the tricks and tips of the exams.
- Comprehensive judiciary mock test with video analysis
- Custom-made Answer Writing Sessions.
- Focus on GK, English, and Judgment Writing Sessions.
- Interview Preparation Sessions
Course Contents Of Online Coaching Classes For Judiciary Exam
Following sessions are taken up by online judiciary coaching.
- Constitutional Law
- Indian Evidence Act
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Contract Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Limitation Act
- Negotiable Instrument Act
- Family Law
- Specific Relief Act
- Partnership Act
- English Language
- GK/Current Affairs
Why Should A Candidate Take Mock Tests?
It is a must for a candidate to attempt mock tests to improvise his skills and knowledge. Toppers and industry experts design these tests in accordance with the latest pattern of the examination. The e- judiciary test series includes questions from model papers and last year’s exam papers with the solutions.
Several academic institutes offer online mock tests under free and paid schemes. The paid packages comprise full length, topic, and sectional tests with answers at reasonable prices.
Advantages Of Taking A Mock Test For Passing Judiciary Exam
- Online mock test series for judiciary exams are made in accordance with the actual test papers. This helps a candidate to get acclimatize with the actual environment of the examination. It helps reduce their anxiety and stress and instill confidence in them.
- These mock tests help improve the time management skills of a candidate.
- Offers the best level of coverage on every vital topic of the syllabus. By regular attempting mock tests, it helps in a thorough revision of the syllabus.
- The tests help a candidate to assess their preparedness and where they stand in the competition.
- Candidates get immediate results and performance-based feedback. It helps a student to identify their weak zones and work towards strengthening them.
- Offer the most comprehensive content and test for practice. Unmatched analytics helps realize strong and weak zones: The precise and summarized notes on every topic help in quick revision.