We’ve come across the benefits of growing and eating organic produce multiple times. It not only improves health but also helps you lose weight and combat health issues. Moreover, organic farming is believed to be eco-friendly. Organic food may be a bit more expensive than normal produce, but this investment will pay off in the long run. Let’s learn four simple organic recipes to satisfy your cravings while following a healthy meal plan,
Organic Pumpkin Oatmeal
Start your day with a delicious pumpkin pie oatmeal. This breakfast recipe is healthy, filling, and adheres to a weight loss meal plan.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup pumpkin, pureed
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 to 3 cups of water
- Organic maple syrup or honey
- In a pot, add oats, pureed pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and walnuts. Mix well.
- Add 2 to 3 cups of water and let the mixture cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer it to a bowl and drizzle maple syrup or honey on top.
You can substitute pumpkin for another fruit like strawberries or bananas.
Organic Chicken Coconut Curry
The pairing of chicken and coconut is a match made in heaven. Farmers at https://cleaversorganic.com.au/recipes/ recommend using organic meat as it is healthier and adheres to animal welfare. Add it to a curry to prepare a delicious meal for your lunch.
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 oz chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coat the chicken with salt and pepper and let it rest for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry the chicken on both sides. Let it cool.
- In the same pan, sauté onions with bell peppers and ginger garlic paste.
- Add potatoes, chickpeas, and all spices. Mix well and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Next, add chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Let it simmer.
- Once it is done, add coconut milk and cooked chicken pieces. Mix well and let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve hot with organic rice or quinoa.
Organic Onion Beef Noodle Soup
This fancy dish is a perfect way to end your day while getting your nutrition fix. Inspired by the authentic Taiwanese beef noodle soup, this steamy bowl of goodness is great for a cold night.
Serves: 6 to 8
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 oz beef stew meat
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup beef bouillon granules
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 ½ cups egg noodles
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 5 cups of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add green onions, celery, ginger garlic paste, and beef. Sauté well until the meat is brown.
- Add bouillon granules, carrots, and parsley. Mix well and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add some water, egg noodles, salt, and pepper. Bring it to a boil and serve hot.
This recipe makes a nutritious meal that can be eaten for lunch or dinner.
Organic Strawberry and Banana Sorbet
It’s time for dessert. You can prepare various desserts using organic fruits such as berries, peaches, apples, and plums. Here, we are using organic strawberries and bananas to prepare a rich, tangy, and icy dessert for a hot day.
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 large banana
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp cane sugar
- Transfer the peeled banana and strawberries in a food processor and blend it until the strawberries break into pieces.
- After a few pulses, scrape down the sides and blend again until the mixture is smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, lemon juice, and cane sugar. Blend it again.
- If the mixture seems too thick or clumpy, add some water.
- Transfer it to a container and freeze it for 2 to 4 hours before serving.
To serve, use a scoop or a spoon and transfer the sorbet to serving bowls.
These four organic recipes are healthy, nutritious, filling, and completely organic. You can also prepare your own recipes by combining various organic ingredients. Organic produce is rich in antioxidants and various nutrients, which is why you should use organic ingredients as much as possible.