Lace front wigs can unlock the secret to perfect styling, so go ahead and read the following article to find out everything you need to know about these wigs!
Table of Contents
2 Understanding the Unique Features of Luvme Hair Lace Front Wigs
3 Pre-styling Tips for Luvme Hair Lace Front Wigs
4 In-depth Styling Tips for Luvme Hair Lace Front Wigs
5 Preserving Your Luvme Hair Lace Front Wig Post-styling
A lace front wig has a lace front that covers the entire hairline from ear to ear. This lace front creates the illusion of natural hair growth and, thus, allows you to part the hair in any direction you want. Hence, you have the freedom and flexibility to style your hair in various ways. But remember that the quality of your wig matters the most. And that’s why you need to choose Luvme Hair lace front wigs. They are soft, smooth, versatile, and durable.
Understanding the Unique Features of Luvme Hair Lace Front Wigs
- They are made from 100% virgin human hair.
- They have a 13×4 frontal lace wig cap, which means they have a lace front that covers the entire hairline from ear to ear, giving a more natural-looking hairline.
- They have pre-plucked baby hairs around the perimeter, which also mimic a natural hairline.
- They have an adjustable strap at the back.
- You don’t need any glue or tape to secure them.
- They have bleached knots or lace on the wig cap, which means they have lightened the color of the knots or lace where the hair is attached. This makes them less visible and more natural-looking.
Pre-styling Tips for Luvme Hair Lace Front Wigs
Before you start styling your Luvme Hair Lace Front Wig, you need to do some preparation work to ensure that your wig is clean, comfortable, and secure. In fact, below are some tips on how to pre-style your lace front wig:
- Wash and condition your lace front wig before using it for the first time or when it gets dirty. Use a sulfate-free shampoo and moisturizing conditioner that are suitable for human hair wigs. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and gently squeeze out the excess water.
- Dry your lace front wig completely before styling it or storing it.
- Cut the excess lace on your lace front wig if needed. Use a pair of sharp scissors and cut along the hairline of your wig, leaving about 1/4 inch of lace. But be careful not to cut too close to the hair or the knots, as this can cause shedding or unraveling.
- Apply some concealer or powder that matches your skin tone on the lace of your wig. This will help to camouflage the lace and make it blend with your scalp.
- Put on a wig cap that matches your skin tone or hair color. A wig cap will help to protect your natural hair and create a smooth base for your wig. It will also help to keep your wig in place and prevent it from sliding off.
In-depth Styling Tips for Luvme Hair Lace Front Wigs
Style 1: Straight Sleek Look
To achieve this look, you will need a flat iron, a heat protectant spray, a comb, and some hair clips. Spray your lace front wig with heat protectant spray to protect it from heat damage. Use a comb to detangle your lace front wig and create a neat parting on one side or in the middle. Divide your lace front wig into small sections using clops and straighten each section until smooth and sleek. And finally, use your fingers or a comb to smooth out any flyaways or frizz.
Style 2: Wavy or Curly Look
This is a fun and flirty style that can add some movement and volume to your lace front wig. Take a curling iron or wand, a heat protectant spray, a comb, some hair clips, and hairspray. Comb through your wig and create a neat parting. Divide the hair into sections and curl each. You can use the small rollers to style the wig into tight curls wigs and the larger rollers to create loose wave wigs. Move your fingers through the styled hair to loosen the curls, and spray hair spray to keep everything in place.
Style 3: Half-Up, Half-Down Look
To achieve this look, you will need a comb, some hair ties, and some bobby pins. Use your fingers to gather the top half of your lace front wig into a ponytail, leaving some hair out at the front to frame your face. Secure the ponytail with a hair tie and use some bobby pins to pin it in place behind your ear. And then, use your fingers to fluff up the bottom half of your lace front wig and give it some volume.
Style 4: Braided or Twisted Look
This creative and stylish style can add some texture and interest to your lace front wig. Hence, it is perfect for special occasions. Take a comb, some hair ties, some bobby pins, and some hair accessories. Use your fingers to pick up a small section of hair from one side of – your parting and start braiding or twisting it towards the back of your head. Secure the end of the braid or twist it with a hair tie and use some bobby pins to pin it in place behind your ear. Repeat the same process on the other side of your parting with another section of hair. Fluff up the rest of your lace front wig using your fingers.
Style 5: Accessorized Look
Grab hair accessories like headbands, scarves, hats, clips, pins, or jewels. Place them on your head and adjust, making sure they don’t cover too much of your lace front wig or pull it too tightly.
Preserving Your Luvme Hair Lace Front Wig Post-styling
- Remove your lace front wig gently and carefully.
- Avoid pulling or tugging on your wig, as this can cause damage or shedding.
- Use some bond release spray if you have used any glue or tape to secure your wig.
- Store your lace front wig on a wig stand or in a wig bag to keep its shape and style intact.
- Comb gently with a wide-tooth comb to avoid tangles.
Luvme Hair lace front wigs are the perfect choice for anyone who wants to change their hairstyle without damaging their natural hair. You can style them in different ways but remember to take good care of them to make them last longer. So, go get yours today!