What Kind of Doctor Treats Vascular Problems?

Vascular surgen

Doctors who treat vascular problems are called vascular surgeons. They are trained in general surgery but focus on veins and arteries. Arteries and veins are the main vessels carrying blood to all your organs. At Pulse Vascular, you will find vascular surgeons for all your peripheral vein issues.  What Are The Main … Read more