Even though you know that weed is getting legalized in many places, several thoughts will come to your mind when you are opting for it the first time. Some of the questions that you will ponder on include:
- What do weed taste and feel like?
- What can happen after your first inhale?
- Will you get stoned?
The truth is that every person is different, and their experiences are different. Cannabis impacts its users differently. Some people will not get affected, even if they smoke for the first time. It is very common. At the same time, others might feel slightly light-headed and feel that the weed impacting their thoughts. Today, you can browse online for weed and other CBD products that will help you sleep better. However, it would help if you were sure about the dosage to avoid side effects. To know more about this, you can check out https://cheapweed.io/.
How does it feel to smoke weed for the first time?
Simply put, it all depends on the amount you are using. In case you end up having excess cannabis, you might witness paranoia and anxiety. Few people don’t feel any bit of intoxication when they inhale weed. It could be that they didn’t inhale the weed to the lungs or have inhaled a small amount. You can always learn from your experience. Others might witness a high at the first go. They can feel highly energized, happy, and uplifted.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind
- Before you get started with weed, you need to check the THC content of the weed you smoke. It’s best to use weed that has a moderate level of THC.
- A few websites suggest that you must start with about 10 mg of THC. You should try and keep the dose below 2.5 mg or even less in case you wish to stay safe. You might feel slightly buzzed after one smoke. If you do, make sure to sit back and enjoy your experience instead of asking for more. A small amount of weed can go a long way.
- Some weed enthusiasts suggest that you must drink water before smoking weed. Dry mouth or cottonmouth is one of the side effects related to smoking cannabis. Hence, keep a bottle of water close by to stay hydrated, which will keep the mouth moist. You can pre-hydrate before you begin smoking.
- It would help if you used a plain joint, concentrates, or CBD edibles. The options for consuming weed are plenty today. You can also opt-in for bongs, blunts, vapes, bowls, and other types of devices available in the market. Make sure to keep it simple when you are smoking weed for the first time. Once you get comfortable, you can experiment.
Last but not least, don’t roll the weed joint by yourself as you can get it wrong. Make sure to experience your first weed with someone who has already consumed it and can guide you through the process. Smoking with a newbie can expose you to a set of challenges that you can otherwise avoid.