Many people want to earn cryptocurrencies easily, but don’t know how to do it when they lack the skills and money to invest in methods such as mining or stacking. It’s hard for newbies to believe that chasing cryptocurrency can be done for free right on their smartphones! You probably already guessed that we are talking about mobile applications. Below, we will take a look at how they can be used to fund accounts and which of the countless number of legit crypto earning apps presented on the market is the best to choose from. If you’d like a full review of each app, follow this link: https://globalcryptoexpert.com/university/legit-crypto-earning-apps/.
Safety and reliability
Apps to choose
We recommend the apps presented in the list below. They will be suitable both for newbies and experienced users. Before deciding which one to download, explore our ultimate guide mentioned above.
- Best for Android: Crypto Sense, Quicrypto, Ethereum Blast, The F Bitcoin, COIN.
- Best for iOS: GoSats, CryptoBull, sMiles, Fold, Genopets.
- For P2E Games: Axie Infinity, Alien Run, Crypto Ballz, Ethlas, Hunter Rewards, Tamadoge.
- For Bitcoin Faucets: Cointiply, Bitcoinker, Claim Multi Faucet, Free Bitcoin, Satoshi Quiz.
- For Bitcoin Browsers: Cryptotab, Permission.io, Brave, Slice.
- For Airdrop: Free Airdrop, Airdrops.io, DappRadar, AirdropAlert, Binance Airdrop.
- For Mining: CGMiner, BFGMiner, EasyMiner, Kryptex, ECOS,
- For Referral Programs: XT.Com, Bybit, Binance, Coinbase, Gate.io.
- For Learn-and-Earn method: Coinbase Earn, Binance Academy, BitDegree, Cake DeFi Learn and Earn, Phemex Learn and Earn.
- For Write-to-Earn method: Publish0x, Steemit, Bounty0x, Lunyr.
- For Bitcoin Cashback method: StormX, Lolli, The Bitcoin Company, SocialGood App, Crypto.com.
- For Move-to-Earn method: STEPN, Dotmoovs, Sweatcoin, Dustland, Calo Run.
So, above we have considered legit crypto earning apps that are intended to help you join the crypto world in the easiest way without any paywall or special requirements. All you need is a phone and a stable Internet connection. An additional advantage of such applications is that the risk of working with them is minimal. You don’t get paid directly in coins but in tokens or a special in-app currency. After you’ll be sure about safety, you can withdraw earned funds to your digital wallet.
One more piece of advice for people who care about what kind of activities they earn with. When choosing an app, explore categories as well. For example, if you’re passionate about lifelong education or if you want to investigate new opportunities in the blockchain system, consider the Learn-and-Earn and Mining categories relatively. It’s important to be in the good mood to deal with competition, exchange rates, liquidity, etc. It will also give you patience, and you won’t mention the time spent in front of your device’s scene.