Why should a business invest in embroidering their logo on a promotional product? It is because a business needs to be visible. If your target audience doesn’t see your name everywhere, they will not know that you exist. Embroidering your company artwork or logo onto clothing and accessories is a fantastic way to showcase your brand, products, and services. Unlike other prints, embroidered promotional products last longer because the logo doesn’t fade with time.
Many business owners think a professional-looking website and word of mouth promotions are enough to get sales. Though these are quite effective, nothing beats the power of visual marketing. If you are unsure about the best products to embroider your logo on, see here, and you will get a lot of inspiration.
So, What Does It Mean For Your Brand?
It means that you have to spend some money designing and creating promotional goods like caps, t-shirts, hats, and other wearable items so that your brand gets recognized by many. Custom embroidery is a relatively cost-effective tool that will give your company visual recognition. It will appeal to your target audience and turn them into your potential customers.
7 Embroidery Design Tips To Help You
It will help if you simplify your embroidered graphic designs to look prominent when stitched with thread. So, how will you convert your logo into a neat and clean embroidery file? Here are some easy tips for you.
- First, you need to turn your logo into a digital file readable by an embroidery machine. It is the first step of converting your logo into stitches. You will get many paid and free online software for this. Or you can also contact CustomizedWEAR for help.
- Ensure that you use the highest quality, largest size, and most precise image of your brand logo. The larger the logo is, the less pixelated will be your logo when enlarged or edited. Plus, a larger image will be more transparent because of its excellent resolution.
- Always avoid a small font size as it will not come out prominent after the embroidery process. The minimum size of text should be at least 1/4 inch so that your logo can be readable from a standard distance. Plus, keep in mind that capital letters are better than small ones because capital fonts have cleaner and straighter lines. Remember, the larger your logo is, the more details you can fit in it.
- Avoid color shadings where one color changes into another because gradients don’t come out that great after embroidery. Replace all the shades with solid colors.
- Your logo’s little details, like outlines, special effects, and taglines, need special care. You should not use pale colors in the tiniest details while turning it into an embroidery file. Make sure to use dark colors so that the smallest details show up in a better way.
- Choose the fabric color of your promotional products according to your logo color, and make sure the logo pops out on the fabric of your t-shirt or cap. For example, a black thread design against a black background is not a good idea.
- If the whole thing seems overwhelming, you can always seek help from a professional embroidery service provider like CustomizedWEAR, who can give you an outstanding result.
What Are The Benefits Of Embroidering Your Logo?
Hiring a well-skilled design agency like CustomizedWEAR to design your promotional products can give an edge to your business. Adding custom embroidery to your employee’s uniform and your promotional gifts create a unique first impression. Embroidered jackets, shirts, caps, aprons make you look like a well-organized brand.
Embroidering your logo on fabrics is a great way to cut down the costs of promotional activities. It will enhance your brand recognition while saving your monthly expenses behind your business. Get your profit doubled up instead. So, order in bulk and save a lot of money.
Let’s talk about the durability of quality embroidered design for once and all. A quality embroidered design can withstand rough-use, regular wash, and exposure to dryers or extreme sunlight. The best part is that their color and stitches will stand the test of time.
In short, when you invest in custom embroidery for your promotional products, your customers will recognize your brand easily. If you have a bulk order to make, visit the website of CustomizedWEAR and feel free to contact them. On their website, you can customize your products in three simple steps. Check out their website to know more.